• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web AFL - Official Sign-up, Discussion and Results Thread

Hoggy31

International Captain
Project player, plucked straight from the rainforests of the Barkly Tableland. Raised on a diet of native Australian fungi.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Haha im the shortest player :cool:

Atlest im not the smallest, get into the gym Cloete. Had a laugh at Dunn stats as well, his like that Red head from the Hawks.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Intraclub practice match announced
Kent Monger

The CW Power, after months of rigorous training, will hold their first practice match of any kind today, an intraclub game, which involves the squad getting split evenly in half, a few ring-ins from the SANFL added to make up the numbers and then pitting the two sides against eachother.

The two sides are as follows:
CW Power Blue: Dav Richards(c), Rob Malone, Andrew Cloete, Myles Hutchinson, Callum Vincent, Ryan Dunn, Daniel Smith, Kane Cornes, Jack McNamara, Alex Crampton, Greg Thomas, Manju Reddlapalli, Zac Gelman, Mike Wilson.

CW Power Red: Nick Borcich(c), Sean Fuller, Mat Mitchell, Andrew Garven, Kingsley Clapham, Ash Chaulk, Blake Donald, Jamee Gray, Alex Blackman, Jonathan Augustus, Tharmi Loganathan, Håkon Mørk, Ben Read, Chris Dwyer.
(+ SANFL ring-ins)

Hoggy31

International Captain
Intraclub practice match announced
Kent Monger

The CW Power, after months of rigorous training, will hold their first practice match of any kind today, an intraclub game, which involves the squad getting split evenly in half, a few ring-ins from the SANFL added to make up the numbers and then pitting the two sides against eachother.

The two sides are as follows:
CW Power Blue: Dav Richards(c), Rob Malone, Andrew Cloete, Myles Hutchinson, Callum Vincent, Ryan Dunn, Daniel Smith, Kane Cornes, Jack McNamara, Alex Crampton, Greg Thomas, Manju Reddlapalli, Zac Gelman, Mike Wilson.

CW Power Red: Nick Borcich(c), Sean Fuller, Mat Mitchell, Andrew Garven, Kingsley Clapham, Ash Chaulk, Blake Donald, Jamee Gray, Alex Blackman, Jonathan Augustus, Tharmi Loganathan, Håkon Mørk, Ben Read, Chris Dwyer.
(+ SANFL ring-ins)
Code:
[U]CW Power Blue:[/U]
B: Manju Reddlapalli, Zac Gelman, [I](undisclosed ring-in)[/I]
HB: [I](undisclosed ring-in)[/I], Mike Wilson, Alex Crampton
C: Greg Thomas, Jack McNamara, [I](undisclosed ring-in)[/I]
HF: [I](undisclosed ring-in)[/I], Rob Malone, Andrew Cloete
F: Myles Hutchinson, Dav Richards, Ryan Dunn
R: Callum Vincent, Kane Cornes, Daniel Smith
I: [I](more undisclosed ring-in's)[/I]

[U]CW Power Red:[/U]
B: Tharmi Loganathan, Ben Read, [I](undisclosed ring-in)[/I]