• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
Okay, here goes... My name is Caroline and I follow the Seattle Mariners... wait for sympathetic pat on head and 'loser' muttered under breath

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yankees had multiple opportunities to tie or get past the Red Sox in last night's game, but their hitters failed to deliver.

Glaybor and Ginacarlo

_Ed_

I haven't seen a lot of the Brewers' games during the season, but they've been impressve in this NLDS.

SillyCowCorner1

I haven't seen a lot of the Brewers' games during the season, but they've been impressve in this NLDS.
That is so one-sided of a series. Rockies have no chance.

Same thing with the Braves...surprised they made it that far.

Best division series right now is the Yankees-Red Sox

SillyCowCorner1

Eovaldi brought out that 2-seamer which the Yankees didn't get through with in in their scouting reports, and he's used it to his advantage to down them. Three times around the Loaded lineup.

Great feat. 7 innings of pitching in a playoff game. Those are somewhat rare...then again Kershaw went to 8 a couple of days ago

SillyCowCorner1

First cycle in a post season game. You'd think by now, in all those years of playoff baseball, all those illustrious names, a guy named Brock Holt would be the first guy to do it.

Baseball is a funny game.

_Ed_

Buehler seriously impressive so far in Game 7.

EDIT: Well, that was a bit of a jinx. Gives up a double, and out of the game.

Last edited: