• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Snooker

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricketboy29 said:
But like matteh, won't be able to play until the June 5th. Uni firewall..

EDIT: As a matter of fact, it looks like I can play, so as of now. I'm fully in.
The Bangor firewall sets out to be the harshest firewall in existence immolating everything that comes remotely near it. :mellow:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I'm a bit suss on the whole Fuller running it thing, but that's one trophy i'm gonna fight my **** off for.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thank god Piscine isn't joining, I thought we were gonna have some ********s playing for a moment...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
benchmark00 said:
I'm a victim of the great banning of '93. You know the one i'm talking about...
Not all that up to date with that one. Still struggling from the Great Ban-age of '45, where they tried to stop people from posting at work...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vic_orthdox said:
Not all that up to date with that one. Still struggling from the Great Ban-age of '45, where they tried to stop people from posting at work...
Didn't we fight hard that year to get our rights back.

It was tough, damn tough.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
Thank god Piscine isn't joining, I thought we were gonna have some ********s playing for a moment...
You're just scared of having someone from outside your coterie taking part. [/sanz]

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
That looks like 20. Pretty good turnout in under 24 hours. We'll give it another day or two and see if it hits 32.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Crows training was closed from the media today, But I managed to sneak in with my camera: