• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ALFta

cricketboy29

International Regular
Umm. I realise that Alfta is the work and the baby of other people, but I really would like to bring it back, since I really liked the concept of it, and I actually wouldnt mind doing the work at all, after my exams are over. I guess I'm asking the games creators, would you be willing to allow me and maybe assist me in some way to do that?.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not sure, but I know the one that Marc did did take a long time for him to sim just one game, but if you're willing to do it I'd love to be part of it (again).

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
I'm not sure, but I know the one that Marc did did take a long time for him to sim just one game, but if you're willing to do it I'd love to be part of it (again).

same

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
If you're planning to use ITC and detailed tactics it will take a lot of time, but if you used VC4 you could cut that down and have more teams, although you'd lose the goodness of ITC.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Marc and I are the inventors of ALftA, but Marc did all the simming in the third incarnation of it. Various problems meant it had to be discontinued, but I'd be happy to see it return if Marc is fine with it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No problems here, if you need any help/advise, feel free to email me (or Liam I presume)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm all for it, I'd love to have a go (I was on the waiting list last time round).

Go the 'avster :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I literally joined ALFTA just as it stopped, never got to play a match with the Xtreme XI. It would be great if it was revived.

cricketboy29

International Regular
marc71178 said:
No problems here, if you need any help/advise, feel free to email me (or Liam I presume)
Great stuff, I just wanted to get your's and Liam's approval before I did anything. But anyway, the earliest I'm going to do anything is the 18th, since thats when my exams end. So if it's ok, I'll just drop you guys an email, after that date, detailing any questions I have?