• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Open Predicitions Thread 2006

Dydl

International Debutant
day 14 match - worth 64 points
Roger Federer (SUI)[1]

It's been a fairytale Aus Open for Baghdatis, but I can't vote against Federer...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was at factory site. Haven't seen the match and don't know if it has started or not.

Roger Federer.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Final Results
1st - Blaze 440
2nd - Pratyush 403
3rd - Simon 394
Brumby 370
Burkey 352
Waughney 318
Archie 314
Hakon 309
Sjaka 280
Gideon 276
Jamee 276
Jono 265
Buddhmaster 265
Jack 165
Cloete 143
Robertinho 80
Dydl 64

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Baghdatis and some ladies results meant I lost a lot of points. Am glad at the come back in the end. :)

Blaze

Banned
Wow surprised I mananged to come first seeing as I only really watch and follow Womens Tennis.

I would like to thank Simon for running the competition and all those who took part too.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah great comp. It felt good to be leading for quite a bit. Well done Blaze and Simon for organising it.