• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vic Orthdox - Awesome cricket player?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I saw the name on the scorecard and wondered if it was him. Congratulations young man!

I feel a bit odd now, considering he is struggles to make the Colts side. :eek:

Piper

International Captain
I think it is Jack but im not really sure tho... Awww its our Jack, my Jack... Im so proud :cry:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His club homepage is in his profile btw, and mentions it. Complete with a pic.
Geez Louise, that's a 700Kb bmp, 200x200 and it STILL looks rubbish! Someone should introduce that club to the joys of Adobe Photoshop or The Gimp.

andyc

Well.. it's a picture of Brett Lee looking like somewhat of a tw*t. Good player though.

Sorry, though...

Mister Wright

andyc said:
Well.. it's a picture of Brett Lee looking like somewhat of a tw*t. Good player though.

Sorry, though...
Didn't recognise it was Brett Lee without the Rabbit teeth sticking out...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Wow. Congrats on that (even though U-19 cricketers in Australia aren't assured of first-class cricket like in England, it's still pretty decent :) )

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Top_Cat said:
Geez Louise, that's a 700Kb bmp, 200x200 and it STILL looks rubbish! Someone should introduce that club to the joys of Adobe Photoshop or The Gimp.
Am I the only person who thinks it's vaguely reminiscent of Graeme Hick?

Piper

International Captain
andyc said:

Sorry, though...
He does not look like a tw*t there :@