• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite 3 Sportspeople

Craig

World Traveller
Samuel_Vimes said:
Current

Andrew Strauss
Even Wetten
Runar Berg

All-time

Harald Berg
Bjørn Dæhlie
Johann Koss

Don't mind me ;)
Apart from Strauss, are the rest Norwegian footballers who play for the greatest team in Europe and Norway Bodo/Glimit, or winter athletes.

3 is too small IMO, but Michael Jordan is right up there. I regret not being able to watch him play live.

Craig

World Traveller
I'm surprised no F! fan hasn't listed Aryton Senna, who's efforts in the world of F1 made him as big as any of Brazil's greatest footballers, and that is no mean feat.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Craig said:
Apart from Strauss, are the rest Norwegian footballers who play for the greatest team in Europe and Norway Bodo/Glimit, or winter athletes.
Spot on. :)

(except it's Bodø/Glimt, but I'll let you off with the spelling)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Current : Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robben

All Time : M Hakkinen, John Terry and a certain Mr. Kurt Angle.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'd have to say

Andruw Jones
Chris Gayle
David Beckham/ Cristiano Ronaldo de Santos Avires(sp)