• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faviourte Sport?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
broncoman said:
i never knew you felt that way about me! but seriously im no pretty boy...
i am a qualified AFL coach, but i dont know the rules and dont intend to learn them either...

Youre not!?! :-O

And Mister Wright.... do you mean kick handpass and jump, opposed to....... throwing?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
i never knew you felt that way about me! but seriously im no pretty boy...

i am a qualified AFL coach, but i dont know the rules and dont intend to learn them either...
Just goes to show how crap the game is if someone can become a qualified coach without knowing the rules.

Simon, what did they have in the coaching clinic? What hair products to use and and which moisteriser is the best to get rid of blemishes?

benchmark00

I took a crash course in NRL, the course was caled: "How to pick your nose with your thumb 101"

Mister Wright

benchmark00 said:
I took a crash course in NRL, the course was caled: "How to pick your nose with your thumb 101"
It probably has served you well, because at least you now know you can dig further with more success with the thumb, people waste their time using the index finger or the old index and thumb double. As you would now know the thumb is perfectly shaped and hardened enough to get to the places at the back of the nostrils that the index and other fingers can't.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Just goes to show how crap the game is if someone can become a qualified coach without knowing the rules.

Simon, what did they have in the coaching clinic? What hair products to use and and which moisteriser is the best to get rid of blemishes?
yeh that was an important part of it, as well as encouraging the children to take up a decent sport like rugby league...

benchmark00

broncoman said:
yeh that was an important part of it, as well as encouraging the children to take up a decent sport like rugby league...
Well you do know youre not an acredited coach, i bet you went to a primary school when you were in High School and taught children to kick and handpass and got a certificate, that doesnt make you a coach foo'.

Simon

that was year 11, it was called Coaching Orientation, meaning i had a level 0, year 12 we progressed and did a level 1, making me a qualified AFL coach, fool...

benchmark00

broncoman said:
that was year 11, it was called Coaching Orientation, meaning i had a level 0, year 12 we progressed and did a level 1, making me a qualified AFL coach, fool...
haha coaching orientation course doesnt make you a coach...!! In order to become the most minimally qualified coach, you have to go to a course which goes for 2 weekends and costs $80, you get pages of pages of homework to do, which you have to get done in order to obtain your certificate.

Mister Wright

benchmark00 said:
haha coaching orientation course doesnt make you a coach...!! In order to become the most minimally qualified coach, you have to go to a course which goes for 2 weekends and costs $80, you get pages of pages of homework to do, which you have to get done in order to obtain your certificate.
Hah! Come to my house, and I'll tell you what you need to know to be a coach of an AFL team in under an hour and I'll even get pizza ordered in so you don't have to pay a cent.

Simon

benchmark00 said:
mate i have a level 1, everyone who was in the class in yr 11 that was in it in yr 12 did it, we only had 2 lessons lasting 1 hour each a week and we did that for 12 weeks, and there was ****loads of paper work compared to none in the level 0.
look, u can say what u like cause im never gonna even consider taking an interest in the game anyway...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
HaHa. That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. At least you are finally saying what everyone thinks - AFL is a game for 'pretty-boys'. It must take a large IQ to jump, kick and punch, which is pretty much all that happens in AFL.
They are obviously all pretty boys :huh:

Mister Wright

Buddhmaster said:
Um, ok. Thought you'd have a better comeback. I was just showing how some AFL players can be big ugly goofs like NRL players.
Good to see you used that 10 minutes of your life to a meaningful purpose.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Well you and Simon spent over an hour argueing with Benchmark about AFL, which is never going to get anywhere. Much better then spending 2 minutes on google :wacko:

Mister Wright

Buddhmaster said:
Well you and Simon spent over an hour argueing with Benchmark about AFL, which is never going to get anywhere. Much better then spending 2 minutes on google :wacko:
But, that hour was spent on a meaningful purpose. Dispelling the myth that AFL is an interesting game.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
broncoman said:
big bad Barry Hall the ***iest man on the planet :-O
Clearly.

Kyle, the argument is never going to get anywhere. Us AFL fans aren't just going to accept what you say, so it's wasted time.

Mister Wright

Buddhmaster said:
Clearly.

Kyle, the argument is never going to get anywhere. Us AFL fans aren't just going to accept what you say, so it's wasted time.
That's what they said to Kerry Paker and look where cricket is at now...