• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A road to the Premier League for Exeter City- A FM 2005 story!

NikhilN

International Regular
Well I'm giving this another go, without cheating this time so PLEASE do not spam this thread.

Well the team I'm going to be playing with is Exeter City, and my main goal is to make it to the Premier league. Not a easy task but I will try my hardest to get there.

St. James Park, Exeter. Our Stadium

I shall soon post the squads and fixtures for the season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
See the Goal. Now see the Flybe.com adboard. Now go two crush barriers up from the top of the goal from the Y of Flybe, and that's my place.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Away at Carlisle. Went to the train station this afternoon to try and book a ticket, but all the sensibly-priced ones had sold out :(

A painful afternoon of Jeff Stelling awaits.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Newcastle to Portsmouth 367 miles
Plymouth to Sunderland 416 miles
Hartlepool to Torquay 371 miles
Darlington to Yeovil 332 miles
Exeter to Carlisle 348 miles

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yipes, better off listening on the radio this time maybe then....your wallet knows that makes sense....

NikhilN

International Regular
Wow, a new trend seems to be going around CW...anyway thanks. I'm gonna take the screenshots of the fixtures and some other stuff now and post them.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
In fact Sydney, Gosford, Melbourne, Newcastle, Brisbane and especially AUCKLAND to Perth. Now that's a long journey

NikhilN

International Regular
As Nichani joins the staff team at Exeter City, he gets a transfer budget of $18,000

Please take note that I will use US Dollars to pay the players since I live in US and I don't know the value of UK Pounds

The Managers Information. Can someone tell me has there ever been a Indian manager before managing a English Club?

Squad at the start of the season. I have picked Sean Devine as the captain. Do you guys suggest anyone else?

Fixtures

More

And more fixtures

Staff at the start of the season.

General Team Information

Last edited:

NikhilN

International Regular
For all 6 friendly matches I will use 6 different tactics. Then I shall pick the best one and use it for the season.

For the first match against Preston, I will use this Tactic and this team.