• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lords Super 12 Rugby Prediction Comp!!

Cloete

International Captain
Blaze said:
I would be very very suprised if the cats win by that margin. I doubt they will put 30 points on the Canes considering the Canes defense last week was awesome and the cats have been the worst side in the comp the last two years
I'd be surprised if the Cats manage to win TBH. They have good forwards and a good fly half. So their best chance in my opinion is to get penalties around the rucks and Pretorious to kick them. Maybe a push over try? :p

Otherwise the Canes should stroll through their defence. If the Canes conceede more than 20 I'd be extremely surprised!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I really doubt the canes team could lose to the cats.. that will just be shocking imo..

And as for the Highlanders i think if they lose another game at the house of pain.. the uni students would burn carisbrook down..

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
I really doubt the canes team could lose to the cats.. that will just be shocking imo..

And as for the Highlanders i think if they lose another game at the house of pain.. the uni students would burn carisbrook down..
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cats went without a win for the remainder of the season, depends on Pretorius I guess.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the Highlanders suffered another loss, the Stormers looked a competitive side against the Sharks and should win IMO.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
can i jump in one round late mate! i dont know how i missed this thread either.......

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
can i jump in one round late mate! i dont know how i missed this thread either.......
Lord has this to say earlier...
No worries cloete.. you can still start next round and catch up hopefully..
So I presume you would be allowed to enter one round late too.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ there is no restriction buggs.. cloete.. or anyone else for that matter.. you can join any round.. its just make the right predictions so you can catch up a slowly..

biased indian

International Coach
Blues vs Reds - blues
Brumbies vs Bulls - brumbies
Sharks vs Waratahs -Sharks
Highlanders vs Stormers - highlanders
Cats vs Hurricanes - cats
Crusaders vs Chiefs - Chiefs

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Blues vs Reds - Blues
Brumbies vs Bulls - Brumbies
Sharks vs Waratahs - Sharks
Highlanders vs Stormers - Highlanders
Cats vs Hurricanes - Hurricanes
Crusaders vs Chiefs - Crusaders

Need to move off the bottom of the ladder :(

Blaze

Banned
Blues vs Reds - Blues
Brumbies vs Bulls - Brumbies
Sharks vs Waratahs - Waratahs
Highlanders vs Stormers - Highlanders
Cats vs Hurricanes - Hurricanes
Crusaders vs Chiefs - Crusaders

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Blues vs Reds - Blues 34-17
Brumbies vs Bulls - Brumbies 37-10
Sharks vs Waratahs - Waratahs 12-24
Highlanders vs Stormers - Highlanders 24-20
Cats vs Hurricanes - Hurricanes 28-7
Crusaders vs Chiefs - Crusaders 31-14

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
^ omg same here.. both the blues and the brumbies played well below par though..
i thought bulls played pretty well, brumbies are shot for players at the moment, really made the best of a bad situation. reds and blues i didnt see...

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:
i thought bulls played pretty well, brumbies are shot for players at the moment, really made the best of a bad situation. reds and blues i didnt see...

Reds v.s. Blues will be a contender for worst game of the year. Terrible, terrible rugby played

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
Reds v.s. Blues will be a contender for worst game of the year. Terrible, terrible rugby played
Absolutely, although the Reds should take credit for the way they defended during the first half, sure the Blues' attacking strategies weren't executed brilliantly but they hung in there and were probably justified a bonus point in the end.

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah I think the Reds deserved to win as much as the Blues TBH. If you defend that valiantly for that amount of time and lead 10-0... well they deserved it as much as the Blues TBH. But It was a good game... not great for open rugby. But a good, close game.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
A draw between the Highlanders and the Stormers!!! That ruins any chances of a clean sweep for anyone this week!

Blaze

Banned
Somerset said:
A draw between the Highlanders and the Stormers!!! That ruins any chances of a clean sweep for anyone this week!

Saw the end of it. From what i could tell the Highlanders will be kicking themselves for not getting more out of the game