• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I called Arteta to score the first goal today, wish i'd put money on it but my gambling embargo continues.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sorry! :shy:

Dav bites the big one, so it's down to the last waltz with CW vice-heads past and present.

Faller:

skd:
sunderland 1 vs arsenal 1

Standing:

Pickup: Rotherham 4
to extend Grimsby's winless run 0
pasag: Chelsea 2 v Aston Villa 0

Teams Used:

Pickup: Truro City, Torquay United, AFC Hornchurch, S****horpe United, Team Bath, Rotherham
pasag: Middlesbrough, Carlisle United, Oldham Athletic, Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea

Fixtures from BBC. Games played 10th-13th Oct only, please.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'll get this updated in a more timely fashion this week.

Still a deadlock so we move into an eighth week.

Standing:

Pickup: AFC Telford United 2
to win at Hendon 1
pasag: S****horpe 3 v Crewe 0

Teams Used:

Pickup:
Truro City, Torquay United, AFC Hornchurch, S****horpe United, Team Bath, Rotherham, AFC Telford United
pasag: Middlesbrough, Carlisle United, Oldham Athletic, Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, S****horpe United

Fixtures from the Beeb as always. Games played 18th-20th Oct only, please.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I meant to post this yesterday morning whilst Year 5 were doing a Unit Test but couldn't get onto the forum.

Man U to beat the Baggies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I meant to post this yesterday morning whilst Year 5 were doing a Unit Test but couldn't get onto the forum.

Man U to beat the Baggies.
Damn I was about to post a "good to see my taxes are being spent well" remark, then I remembered you work in a public school. :@

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Damn I was about to post a "good to see my taxes are being spent well" remark, then I remembered you work in a public shool. :@
Good to see my taxes were spent well. :cool:

Incidentially, you've helped pay for around £3k that i've picked up in the last 3 years. Thanks. :happy: