• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Ups.. 100 Wickets !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Soutie
cricket player said:
Langeveldt is not good at batting but he might be at bowling,My club would crash yours,
Im competent under a bowling machine at 75mph and trialled for my county rep as an all rounder... I'd like to think that is a higher standard than you and your imaginary team will ever reach...

I reckon Lords team would win, my club side aren't great, as shown by the fact that I've captained them and bat at three! My U18 college side, well that would be a contest..

Last edited:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
you just happend to be in my dream team when we tour the USA to show cricket player he should stick to touch football..
A sport I am sure he mastered after watching 1 game on TV and also represents the USA U-15 side.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
Langeveldt is not good at batting but he might be at bowling,My club would crash yours,

If you want to play a test match with me then come forward,I dare you make me out,I would bat tell day and night make your tired like a goat on fire dawg :)
I'm pretty tired right now, a bit under the weather, but i can't even imagine how tired you'd have to be to feel like a goat on fire.

cricket player

International Debutant
Dont talk to much langeveldt and lord,Do you guys really think that you would challange a cricket team and most of the players were in ranji trophy for some times playing with sachin and ganguly in the same time?If you say yes then you would be joking right?

We have a coach He use to play for the indian team,He was a test player for the indian team back in the 80s,we have players that are experinced playing in ranji trophy and domestic cricke in india and so on.

Lord I bet you wont make me out with your leg spin or off spin,Because Cricket would be the last thing that you would challange me,dont talk come on lets see who wins or who doesnt. :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
youv only learnt cricket from watching tv and playing it for a year..

Me and lang been playin the game right from our mamas wombs mayn.. btw i never said i challenged a team full of ranji trophy rejects.. the "average" players who probably cant make the 11 cut..Btw my harbour rep team will give them a good run for the money, the harbour squads pretty tight.. I challenged Your team anyway..

Get it right mayn.. i bowl off spin and lang bowls leggies.. and your in alices wonderland if your thinkin lang or me couldnt get you out LOL..

cricket player

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
youv only learnt cricket from watching tv and playing it for a year..

Me and lang been playin the game right from our mamas wombs mayn.. btw i never said i challenged a team full of ranji trophy rejects.. the "average" players who probably cant make the 11 cut..Btw my harbour rep team will give them a good run for the money, the harbour squads pretty tight.. I challenged Your team anyway..

Get it right mayn.. i bowl off spin and lang bowls leggies.. and your in alices wonderland if your thinkin lang or me couldnt get you out LOL..
By the way I played cricket sens I was around 7 years old,
Even The guy a macho man guy look alike big show bowling 85mph couldnt get me out,considering I dont think you would ever get me out with your off spin,

I tease my friends really bad While we are playing backyard unlimited over until you get out,Actulay we play in a school,We dont wear pads and gloves and we play with a hard ball,That acutlay helped me alot with my batting at my club,Because i dont get lbw that ofter,because when we use to play in the park I didnt wanted to get hit in he naked leg with a hard ball so I played sensibally and leting the ball hit my legs.

You might win but considering that I am only 15 years and you being 18 I would certinly give you a hard times but You just might win. :)

cricket player

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
^ Btw your a hard man.. next time i suggest try playing with a hardball without a box..
With out a guard?that is what i did,I did not on anything,You might think i am stupid doing that,Bu you know some times your friends are like come on man lets play with out the kits and if you say no I might get hurt They call you a chicken and That what I dont want.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Doesnt mean you start smoking cocaine.. if they go come on man.. its only cocaine.. dont be a chicken.. dont given to peer pressure mayn..

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
cricket player said:
We have a coach He use to play for the indian team,He was a test player for the indian team back in the 80s,we have players that are experinced playing in ranji trophy and domestic cricke in india and so on.
And this coach is?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lord_of_darkness said:
Doesnt mean you start smoking cocaine.. if they go come on man.. its only cocaine.. dont be a chicken.. dont given to peer pressure mayn..
indeed. instead, you should be the one giving peer pressure!

Langeveldt

Soutie
cricket player said:
By the way I played cricket sens I was around 7 years old,
Even The guy a macho man guy look alike big show bowling 85mph couldnt get me out,considering I dont think you would ever get me out with your off spin,

I tease my friends really bad While we are playing backyard unlimited over until you get out,Actulay we play in a school,We dont wear pads and gloves and we play with a hard ball,That acutlay helped me alot with my batting at my club,Because i dont get lbw that ofter,because when we use to play in the park I didnt wanted to get hit in he naked leg with a hard ball so I played sensibally and leting the ball hit my legs.

You might win but considering that I am only 15 years and you being 18 I would certinly give you a hard times but You just might win. :)
Do you still practise with tennis balls?

Me and Lord would hit you into last week... You don't spend every day playing cricket in a cricket mad area in sun, rain, snow, hail and not pick up the ability to dominate an American who has seen cricket on tele a few times..

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricket player said:
Actulay we play in a school,We dont wear pads and gloves and we play with a hard ball
Gee, you're making a fine effort to prove your intelligence to the masses.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
cricket player said:
That is some of the mot rubbish I have heard (or read) now I've read it.

First, you wouldn't play with a cricket ball without pads, and if you did it would most certainly not help, as you'd get into the habit of playing away from your body too much. What rubbish, what a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.