• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Joey's now saying that the pill was pushed into the pocket of his pants. Seriously, if you're going to make something up, come up with something a little more believable, like Lindsay Lohan, "They're somebody elses pants."

speirz

State Vice-Captain
Joey's now saying that the pill was pushed into the pocket of his pants. Seriously, if you're going to make something up, come up with something a little more believable, like Lindsay Lohan, "They're somebody elses pants."
Obviously his mum gave it to him:dry:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf, him having (or being found with anyway) just the one tablet makes me more inclined to believe his story. In my experience, ****s who use it rarely take just the one pill at once. On the other hand, he spouts crap like:

I stupidly forgot about the tablet and instead of getting rid of it, I left myself in a situation I soon deeply regretted.
Hahahaha. "Oh look. Someone's popped some E in my pocket. What do I do? Meh. I'll just leave it in there and deal with it later."

Mister Wright

Johns has now admitted to taking ecstacy in the UK and also to being "in the grips of drugs and alcohol throughout his whole playing career," and has also admitted to depression.

It also mentions in the article that Gallop says Johns had never tested positive to drugs during his playing career, but one has to consider a conspiracy (although I think unlikely) given the God like status Johns had during his playing days.

Johns admits drug use through career

Perm

Johns has now admitted to taking ecstacy in the UK and also to being "in the grips of drugs and alcohol throughout his whole playing career," and has also admitted to depression.

It also mentions in the article that Gallop says Johns had never tested positive to drugs during his playing career, but one has to consider a conspiracy (although I think unlikely) given the God like status Johns had during his playing days.

Johns admits drug use through career
:( Devastated.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thats an old story right, cus Matai and Inu would be pretty unlucky to get dropped. Ben Roberts and Chase Stantley in the halves is not great but it could be a lot worse.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Here the actual squad

Likely Starting XII:
Inu, Hape, Whaturia, Matai, Stanley, J Smith (Souths), Roberts, Asotosi (c), Faiumu, MoiMoi, Mannering, Pritchard, Anderson; Halatu, Lima, Rapia, J Smith (Storm)

Reckon its a three way battle between Stantley, Tuiaki and Covell for the last wing spot. With Inu in the side I can't see Covell kicking makng a difference.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
New Zealand team for Australia Test

Krisnan Inu, Luke Covell, Steve Matai, Paul Whatuira, Taniela Tuiaki, Ben Roberts, Jeremy Smith, Roy Asotasi, Dene Halatau, Fuifui Moimoi, Simon Mannering, Frank Pritchard, Jeremy Smith.
Interchange: David Faiumu, Shontayne Hape, Sam Rapira, Jeff Lima.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
James Roby, Man of Steel

Yes! Shove that up your arse, Barrett. I knew that he wouldn't get it. For all they've fornicated over him, turning up for 10 games a year is never enough to win MOS, and I'm glad they remembered that when they went to vote.