• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

Quaggas

State Captain
HT looks good in Perth. Do I put on my Bok shirt, or will this cause unnecessary jinxes in the space time fabric?

Quaggas

State Captain
Look alright. I think the Australians are just a little out of touch. Not that much in it imo. NZ's another step up.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Well we should be a step up but we're just so unclinical at the moment. It's really frustrating. And we got away with it against Australia and then again with the Argies tonight. If SA can come up with a decent game plan they'll be a real threat.

Having said that, next week's Test is in Dunedin so there'll be no rain, little wind and (hopefully) some decent rugby.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will be in Dunedin for next week's game. The main reason I decided not to go tonight is that I know I'll be seeing the ABs next week anyway.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Hard luck mate.

Boy the Aussies are lucky Sharpe stuck round. Lost Horwill, Pocock and now Genia. That's a heck of a lot of leadership to be gone from any team, especially one as lacking in direction as this one.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Peter de Villiers doesn't look too bad compared to Heyneke Meyer. Playing rugby from the dark ages. Going to be one hell of a hiding next week. Aus are awful as well, so the Boks can still finish last if they are not careful.

ripper868

International Coach
Gutted Willi G is out - for Wallabies and for the Reds. A player that is pretty well irreplaceable in what he brings to the team.

Brett Sheehan on the bench...FFS!