• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Pro-Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, ROH etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaka

International Regular
I really thought Cena was going to hit JBL. Does the rule mean that JBL can hit Cena without retaliation?

Link

State Vice-Captain
I think that the Ortan/Taker match is just there to fill up the Undertakers time. He will most probally win so when he eventually retires he will have that winning streak at wrestlemania thing going on

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Taker will NEVER lose at WrestleMania. But he might retire after this bout. And I think HBK will win his WM match too.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Thank God for work starting at 3:30pm tomorrow! Gives me just enough time to watch it! :D

My first PPV ever.

Sudeep

International Captain
Mr Casson said:
Thank God for work starting at 3:30pm tomorrow! Gives me just enough time to watch it! :D

My first PPV ever.
Yeah, I'll be checking out a PBP on some site. We don't get it until two weeks from now. :@

Although, I shouldn't really complain, because it'll be for free. :D

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Sudeep said:
Yeah, I'll be checking out a PBP on some site. We don't get it until two weeks from now. :@

Although, I shouldn't really complain, because it'll be for free. :D
Yeah and I aint going on any site or comin to this forum until April 17th coz that way I can still keep the interest alive while I am watching it....aaah tht sucks,waiting for two weeks when everybody else 'knows'...but still its fun to watch than read

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Link said:
I think that the Ortan/Taker match is just there to fill up the Undertakers time. He will most probally win so when he eventually retires he will have that winning streak at wrestlemania thing going on
How old is Taker now?

And also Stone Cold, is his return for Piper's Pit just for that, or is he gonna stay for a while?

Sudeep

International Captain
nikhil1772 said:
Yeah and I aint going on any site or comin to this forum until April 17th coz that way I can still keep the interest alive while I am watching it....aaah tht sucks,waiting for two weeks when everybody else 'knows'...but still its fun to watch than read
Although when Rick Scacia recaps it, it's better than watching live, somehow..

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Sudeep said:
Although when Rick Scacia recaps it, it's better than watching live, somehow..
I dunno if its better...but sure its a great substitute reading The Rick's recap because I dont have a TV at my apartment here in Pune...I get to watch WWE when I go back to my hometown...and hopefully I am going on April 17th...

Status
Not open for further replies.