• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Horse Racing Sim

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
K i started my Stable, Superkindave's Stud Farm, but i cant seem to enter a race, it comes up with some random java code - any ideas

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
K, Mathias Rex is all set to run in the 22.48, Bob Dylan will ride, hes 3rd Fav

Geoff Bresnan, in the 00.00 nations cup also 3fav

Ruud Van Nistlehorse in the 1.12, 2nd Fav

Cloete

International Captain
superkingdave said:
K, Mathias Rex is all set to run in the 22.48, Bob Dylan will ride, hes 3rd Fav

Geoff Bresnan, in the 00.00 nations cup also 3fav

Ruud Van Nistlehorse in the 1.12, 2nd Fav
Rofl... Like the names. Don't expect too much straight away. The first day the best I did all day was 3rd last, in a race with 3 of my horses in it :D. However yesterday I got some awesome results. ALot of 4ths, 5ths and 6ths and managed to get a 3rd in a race!!!

Cloete

International Captain
Bah Dave your bloody Mathias Rex beat my two in the Novices 10f. Just as well they were running out of their distance and are two of my worst horses :D

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
Bah Dave your bloody Mathias Rex beat my two in the Novices 10f. Just as well they were running out of their distance and are two of my worst horses :D
Yeah i just noticed :D

Damn you Rikki Clarke - all the talent in the world and you fail miserably - favorite for the race but finished second last

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Age_Master records first win

Star Horse Undecided has recorded age_master's first win in the stableking competition, taking out the elite apprentice class over 19f race.

he brought home 1.14 million :)

other positions were 6, 6, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13

:D :D :D :D :D

Cloete

International Captain
Bah... gotta winner so nearly got second in a 5f race. After coming second last after 2f. He proceeded to whizz past almost everyone. But there were 3 horses from the same stable practically side by side. Had tehre been an extra furlong he would have run second as he was running faster than all three. Unfortunately he ended up 5th! :(

Anyway nice work age!! Show Pony, Fast and Furious and Undecided all look really good!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hey Cloete, do you have Ashgrove Esplanade Stables aswell?

if you do we have 7 of the 11 racers in the 08.58, bet well still win nothing :P

Cloete

International Captain
superkingdave said:
Hey Cloete, do you have Ashgrove Esplanade Stables aswell?

if you do we have 7 of the 11 racers in the 08.58, bet well still win nothing :P
Yeah I do :D. I have 5 of the 11 horses in the race.

And together it's 7 of 11. I'd be happy get a place!!!

Cloete

International Captain
I've merged my two stables so I have my best horses and all my money in my "Ashgrove Esplanade Stables" stable.

Looking for some good results in the near future.