• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Horse Racing Sim

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i think the idea is that you get given the basics and work the rest out for yourself, that said, you go onto the forums there and you can learn a fair bit.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
HAHA i am very happy with my new horses after their perfromance last night :)

6th, 7th, 2nd, 8th, 3rd, 1st, 7th, 4th, 1st, 3rd, 14th, 13th, 8th, 4th, 7th, 10th, 3rd and 1st :)

4 shows and 3 wins :D

Cloete

International Captain
haha nice age... i'm still betting. Waiting for just the right time, and just teh right quality till I start racing all of mine.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, does anyone remember this? i know this is still going but it hasn't been improved, does anyone know any others like this out there?