• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The game wasn't locked for the WI-SA 20/20

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Hi James,

This is to bring to your notice that the game was not locked during the last night's 20/20 match between Sa and Wi. This is really a concern for the fact that the game has got lot of fame and name recently for its simplicity. I came to know today from my friend that the game was opened for the total length of the match. He was able to make changes and he is at top position at the moment. I referred nearly 25 accounts and all of them play in leagues. I request you to please lock the game before 2 hrs strictly. I tell lot about the site cricketweb.net to them. They will lose credibility on the game if such things happen. I am really sorry if I am not able to convey this message to you in proper mannner. But, Please take this in to consideration and I hope this will not happen again.

Personally, I love this game than many other online cricket products. My friends' whom I referred are enjoying this game a lot. Thanks a lot for this Fantasy game! I wish the enthusiasm will not be dampened because of such problems.

- Raghav

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi Raghav,

My apologies, what we have is a start date/time added for matches, but it appears for this match that it was missed meaning it didn't get locked as it would usually.

We'll put some reminders in place, which should prevent this frpm happening in future. Thanks for mentioning it.

Regards,
James