• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

User League

Rich2001

International Captain
When the world cup starts will team managers be able to see other managers team lineups?
From the Frequantly Asked Questions:

Q: Can I view other users teams in the competition / user league?
A. While a competition is active this is not possible, as we feel this would detract from the game play. However once a competition has ended you are able to look at all the teams to see whom they picked and how they performed.

macacd

Cricket Spectator
From the Frequantly Asked Questions:

Q: Can I view other users teams in the competition / user league?
A. While a competition is active this is not possible, as we feel this would detract from the game play. However once a competition has ended you are able to look at all the teams to see whom they picked and how they performed.
Sorry i totally disagree.

Just because i can see a friends team doesn't mean im going to change my team to mimic his.

Other fantasy games have this feature and it doesn't detract from the game play

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry i totally disagree.

Just because i can see a friends team doesn't mean im going to change my team to mimic his.

Other fantasy games have this feature and it doesn't detract from the game play
Rich is right in regard to that's how it is currently, but due to the high demand for this feature, we'll include it in the next patch release.

It will however be down to the user in that they'll have the choice of making their team viewable or not.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rich is right in regard to that's how it is currently, but due to the high demand for this feature, we'll include it in the next patch release.

It will however be down to the user in that they'll have the choice of making their team viewable or not.
you wouldn't want to tell anyone your side for this comp thats for sure James ;)

lacey101

Cricket Spectator
Excellent news about being able to view other competitors teams in a private league. But without sounding too thick what does "the next patch release" mean? i.e will I have to do anything to gain this new feature? Does anyone have an idea?!

Rich2001

International Captain
Excellent news about being able to view other competitors teams in a private league. But without sounding too thick what does "the next patch release" mean? i.e will I have to do anything to gain this new feature? Does anyone have an idea?!
It's just a few changes to the Fantasy Cricket software - based on feedback from users in the past couple of weeks the main changes your notice will be.

* Ablity to see other users teams - In the intrim this will probley be done as an allow / don't allow option in the modify user details - until a more robust change can be made - giving the users the option of allowing their team to be viewable or not.

* More User league management - Allowing the league manager to actually control his/her league eg remove a team, change details etc

* A change to the Modify User details - allowing all feilds to be changable - Eg Real Name, Team Name etc.

lacey101

Cricket Spectator
O.k thanks for that, i'm sure this added feature is going to make this fantasy cricket the best around by far.

Rich2001

International Captain
O.k thanks for that, i'm sure this added feature is going to make this fantasy cricket the best around by far.
If there's anything you would like to see added to improve the game lets us know we listen to and discuss every idea suggested - If it's smallish it might be able to be added pretty quickly if it's a major addition we are aiming to look at the software again in about 3/4 months. :happy:

Either post the forum or you can e-mail them through to fantasycricket@cricketweb.net

Rich2001

International Captain
so am i right in now thinking we can view the other member teams in our private leagues?
I blieve the patch is due to be released in the next 24 hours, work was held up over the weekend due to the server issues but the work is actually complete it just needs a little bit of testing before its released to the public.