• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you want to play with him?

Would you want to play in a side containing Nikhil Nichani?

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After the controversy of the Nichani suspension, he has now been interviewed, and sidestepped all the major questions since he didn't want to be disliked for his answers.

The big question is "would you really want to line up with him in your side when he clearly doesn't care about any side that isn't Indian?"

Vote now.

NikhilN

International Regular
I Never Said I Dont Care About Cw Xi!!!!!!!!!!!! Get It Through Your Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
Do you mean as a dev league side aswell?
Any side.

He's shown such disregard for team-mates in the past that it wouldn't inspire me with any confidence in him to play on my team.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
I Never Said I Dont Care About Cw Xi!!!!!!!!!!!! Get It Through Your Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you describe supporting India in a competition that the CW XI are playing in as then?

Because is sure as hell isn't caring about CW XI.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Keep protesting, but we all know the true meaning of what you said - and it is impossible to support 2 sides.

The very fact you decided to go for that interview and then declined to answer the big questions shows your view has not changed, and as such, the players have the right to discuss the situation and decide what we as an Association want to do.

Oh, and I see you've voted for yes - big shock there, but seeing as I don't believe you're a member of the PA, I don't think your vote will count...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't think it matters what your view is to be honest - and yet again a comment like that shows what contempt you have for the democratic process that we fought for.

Nice way to get people to back you...

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
I don't think it matters what your view is to be honest - and yet again a comment like that shows what contempt you have for the democratic process that we fought for.

Nice way to get people to back you...
Sure is

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think it is fair that Nikhil comes back if he doesn't fully support his team. I didn't think side stepping the important questions showed that he is fully behind the CW XI.

ash chaulk

International Captain
all i can say is maybe Nikhil should only come back into the system as a member of the indian cricket teams! therefore we all get to make him ****

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I say im inclined to agree with Ash, i feel he should be in the Indian team, its where his allegiances lie and would be alot fairer on everyone..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well mate i feel if you want to play for CW, commit to us, forget India...
You don't see Me cheering for Australia, you don't see Marc cheering for England..
In fact i know from my point of view i love beating Australia..

Mate this is for fun, but its also meant to be as life like as possible and honestly if you did such a thing in real life do you think you'd be playing cricket anymore???

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Nikhil take the opportunity while you can...play for India. Or else you will play for nobody. You will do well in India.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Nikhil should NEVER and I repeat NEVER play for India "A" or the full team until/if he has played Domestic or International cricket.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
jamee999 said:
Nikhil should NEVER and I repeat NEVER play for India "A" or the full team until/if he has played Domestic or International cricket.
Could you repeat that again? I didnt quiet hear you :happy: