• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19s Tour of Africa

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats Andy, im sure you will do a fantastic job :)

Well done to all others selected, particularly other Greens

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great, I'm really happy to have got into the Under 19 team's, hopefully I can bat at #4 and score a truckload of runs and take some wickets aswell.

Johnners

Samuel_Vimes said:
Hm. Commiserations to Clapo, he appears to be the only eligible Red not selected.
Cheers Hakon, but tbh i didn't deserve test selection as i only played 1 FC game i think. Congratulations good luck to all those selected, and give em hell :cool:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok might as well announce the fixtures list then:

Youth Test fixtures
8th Dec - Only Youth Test v Zimbabwe, Harare
11th Dec - 1st Youth Test v South Africa, Petoria
15th Dec - 2nd Youth Test v South Africa, Potchefstroom
18th Dec - 3rd Touth Test v South Africa, Benoni

Perm

Hoping to get atleast 2 games on this tour. Just brought up my 2,000th post.

Dravid

International Captain
Looking good, cant wait for it to start. Will be a promising series from the CW boys.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just sent Trav, Jack, Andy and Nick some emails about the Youth Test v Zimbabwe. There is a couple things we need to sort out.