• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW U19 Players

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The board needs to name a 14-man squad by April 16 to participate in 5D and OD fixtures in the Dev League preseason. Please communicate with captains as to who will be selected. Also, please try to pick as evenly as possible from the spread of teams.

The squad of 14 will pertain to both formats of the game.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Is there any limit on the number of players from each club, like last season when it was a max of four per club?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any limit on the number of players from each club, like last season when it was a max of four per club?
Maximum of 4, unless a club gives clearance for you to pick more than that. It may be beneficial for some clubs to release more than 4 youth players for CW U-19 service, as it gives more game time to the individuals.

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
so how do i get into the squad again? im working at the mo and am only picking up glimpses of this thread!! v sorry

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
The board contact your club captain if your selected, I believe.
OK kool,

so am i in hahha,

are you broken up from college or something at the mo, is that why you have managed to register on here?

if so what are you gonna do wen u go back??

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
OK kool,

so am i in hahha,

are you broken up from college or something at the mo, is that why you have managed to register on here?

if so what are you gonna do wen u go back??
Im in the 6th Form, and ye we have broken up for Easter Holidays. We go back on Monday :dry:

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
ha how annoying i was at college two years ago, and dropped out after the 1st year as wanted to earn money, miss the hols sooooo much, had last week off though but went to watch the masters in america

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The board needs to name a 14-man squad by April 16 to participate in 5D and OD fixtures in the Dev League preseason. Please communicate with captains as to who will be selected. Also, please try to pick as evenly as possible from the spread of teams.

The squad of 14 will pertain to both formats of the game.
Emails sent to all the captains regarding player releases.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
19 year olds

RG Dunn (Blue) LHB/RM - Fast Bowler
MD Luff (Red) RHB/RM - Opening Batsmen
ZJ Ritchie (Red) RHB/OS - Middle Order Batsmen
Kexing Su (Black) LHB/RF - Fast Bowler
BC Donald (Black) RHB/RMF - Fast Bowling All Rounder
JNE Forner (Green) RHB/RFM - Fast Bowler
G Sriram (Blue): RHB/RM - Fast Bowler

18 year olds

EPA McNamara (Green) RHB/RM - Fast Bowler
BS Read (Green) RHB/WK - Keeper Batsmen
DG Speirs (Black) RHB/OS - Opening Batsmen
AS Sharma (Red) RHB/RFM - Opening Batsmen
AR Arnold (Black) RHB/RFM - Top Order Batsmen
J Giffen (Colts) LHB/LB - Opening Batsmen
DPW Pares (Colts) RHB/RFM - Fast Bowler
JJD Heads (Red) RHB/RM - Middle Order Batsmen
S Reddy (Green): RHB/SLA - Top Order Batsmen
JP Gonzalez (Green): RHB/RM - Top Order Batsmen

17 year olds

RJ Malone Jnr (Green) RHB/RFM - Middle Order Batsmen
S Young (Blue) RHB/OS - Opening Batsmen
L Tyson (Blue) RHB/RF - Middle Order Batsmen
Under 19 Players List updated, have I missed anyone?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
cool i am in the u19's......looks like a talented bunch of blokes.

am i not classed as an all rounder?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Batting all rounder Bugs, like a few other guys, going by your stats. Donald and potentially Raferty look like the only out and out all rounders. But there are quite a few batsmen that are more then handy with the bowl it seems.

Last edited: