• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SL Premier League Tournament (Season XIII-XIV)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So, so good. :D Was looking ominous after our first innings was complete, but I'm really impressed with our batting in the second dig. Every batsman making 15 or more so gun and it was nice to make a score. Stoked to take another five, and Rose bowled Patrick caught Clapham was probably the highlight of my time in Sri Lanka. Dias was just beserk in that game, easy MOTM.

Tamil = teh awesome side. Enjoyed it so much. :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Code:
                P  W  D  L  I  FI   BA    BO    Pts 
Ragama          9  8  0  1  0   0 21.720 18.0 135.720
Sinhalese       9  7  0  2  0   0 22.710 17.1 123.810
Colombo         9  6  0  3  2   0 18.360 17.3 111.660
Colts           9  4  0  5  1   0 21.100 15.9  87.000
Nondescripts    9  4  0  5  0   0 18.520 15.4  81.920
Bloomfield      9  4  0  5  0   0 15.870 15.3  79.170
Badureliya      9  3  0  6  2   0 18.200 14.7  72.900
Tamil Union     9  3  0  6  0   0 18.370 15.1  69.470
Moors           8  3  0  5  0   0 16.365 14.4  66.765
Chilaw Marians  8  2  0  6  0   0 16.585 13.2  53.785
There's your final table.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good win and a surprising number of maidens from Heathy in there. Another solid 'not out' from Number 11 - obviously aspiring to bat at 9 or 10 here! A good end of season win for the Nondescripts, but mid table obscurity is more than we deserved.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
So, so good. :D Was looking ominous after our first innings was complete, but I'm really impressed with our batting in the second dig. Every batsman making 15 or more so gun and it was nice to make a score. Stoked to take another five, and Rose bowled Patrick caught Clapham was probably the highlight of my time in Sri Lanka. Dias was just beserk in that game, easy MOTM.

Tamil forever, Moors never. :D
Meh.....:dry: Go blow it out........

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Ragama, such guns :). Havn't checked my stats yet, but felt as though it was an alright season, expecially because it was on the pitches from SL.

Hak are the stats in the other thread official?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

AWTA, well bowled again btw :)

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Pretty happy with my season, averaging 50 in FC and 45 in OD is pretty gun in Sri Lanka. The goal for the team was to avoid the drop in both forms and I think we did that. Glad I could help them out there.