• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIII-XIV

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
If Dauth doesn't want to do it, I will. Wouldn't mind a season at Queensland with Watto, as long as I can go back to Derby the following season.

Cloete

International Captain
Nah don't want to put anyone out. I should have let you know well in advance. I'll only swap if Smitty or Dauth are very keen to do so. Otherwise I'm more than happy to stay at Queensland.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok. I'll do the swap if Cloete confirms. Just note that England has a lot more matches on the table. Particularly useful if you're playing IPL too.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
If Smith is really keen to do it, then I'm happy for him to. Is the only difference a decreased amount of fixtures of Australian sides?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm fine with the less fixtures, and in regards to the IPL, I'm on a 4 year deal, am I not? I might only play the first 4 games of IPL. If I was going to be nitpicky, due to the timing of the Aus domestic season irl, we shouldn't miss any games at all :p. But I don't mind.

Cloete

International Captain
Ok. I'll do the swap if Cloete confirms. Just note that England has a lot more matches on the table. Particularly useful if you're playing IPL too.
Yeah I'm after the more fixtures because I'm NOT playing IPL.

Anyway if Smithy is 110% sure then I confirm. Otherwise leave things the way they are.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Confirmed.

btw Andy, you don't play IPL and County/State, you play IPL or County/State. You are also able to do both, but not both fully.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm fine with the less fixtures, and in regards to the IPL, I'm on a 4 year deal, am I not? I might only play the first 4 games of IPL. If I was going to be nitpicky, due to the timing of the Aus domestic season irl, we shouldn't miss any games at all :p. But I don't mind.
But if we were doing that, there'd never be time in the year for Dev League, County and State cricket.:p

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
What is interesting is the number of Webbers (myself included) who are making room for IPL but the 4 foreigner rule may see many sitting on the sidelines.

readie

State Regular
You'll get emailed when the Dev League (Main comp, basically domestic cricket.) season begins, this is just off season cricket which is the real deal.

speirz

State Vice-Captain
Name: DG Speirs
Club of application: Atlanta
Email: daniel.speirs @ hotmail
Intentions: Continue steady improvement.