• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 8-9 Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh yeah!!!!!
really really really looking foward to playing the season in the pura cup, i hope i can continue on the good work Rob did with NSW there last season and give the CWxi a good name...

Sudeep

International Captain
Ah ha, heading to Atlanta myself. As I said before, disheartened to be not able to join WA, but then again, I'll be going to a place that I love as much, if not more. Although, I wonder what happend to my diary now... :blink:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Nice to have a crack with Port of Spain and play alongside Adam again.
Should be some nice wickets tehre for me to hit hard.

Good luck everyone.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Name: Nathan Hoy
Club of application: Marabella Maroons, San Fernando Thunderbirds, New York.
Email: thewizard1o1 @ izone . net . au
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Looking to bowl alot of overs in the FC games and get some good form before the Dev Leagues start again. In OD, just go all out, bowl with alot of aggression either at the stumps or the batsman :). If i go to Marabella some time at the crease would be welcome. But over all just want to get some games under my belt over the off season period.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Really pleased to rejoin Ronchi and the boys at WA, we'll be defending the ING and Pura Cup from last club cricket season - But I expect strong competition from *nearly* all the states.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Take 2

Name: Ash Chaulk
Club of application: Tasmania then indiana then somewhere in the windies
Email: flayva_in_ya_ear@msn.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Opening the batting, wicketkeeping teaching the young ones to keep in tassie :P then once there good enough to keep i can bowl some shoiab akhtar type deliveries.

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Name: Mike Wilson
Club of application: Marrabella Maroons
Email: michaelwilson_1990@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):
just to get a bit of action in the off season to continue on with my debut series for Cricketweb A.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Signup Form:

Name: Kyle Wright
Club of application: Tasmania
Email: pennyless_student@hotmail.com
Intentions I would like to build on where I left from last year. I would like to open the bowling and get as many overs as I can in the one day game, I would also like to have some kind of leadership role.

Please follow instructions listed at each signup desk (ie signup post).

andyc

happy to be given a contract for haag, in holland (:D), and am hoping that someone else from cw will fill the remaining spot for the team.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sudeep said:
Ah ha, heading to Atlanta myself. As I said before, disheartened to be not able to join WA, but then again, I'll be going to a place that I love as much, if not more. Although, I wonder what happend to my diary now... :blink:
Lol. Did you miss my subtle news report?

Sudeep

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Lol. Did you miss my subtle news report?
Turns out, I did miss it.

Australian-born Duckworth Ronchi has signed with Atlanta for the offseason. No relation to the Western Australia wicketkeeper, Duckworth is an exciting (if very inconsistent) strokeplayer and a very optimistic left-arm spinner. He will play alongside Cricket Web's Sudeep Popat and Bryce Cunningham this offseason.
Spectacular.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The following players have received club contracts:

T Loganathan - Excelsior'20
Really looking forward to playing for Excelsior, hopefully i can form a combination Dutch captain Luuk van Troost and SF Gokke. Is Wade Seccombe coming back to Excelsior he played their last season. Hopefully a couple more guys sign up for Excelsior, i think their is two batting spots left. If not im sure i will go CW proud.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Contracts Update

Updated list of contracts:
AC Cameron - Haag
AJ Garven - Quick
RGEWS Cribb - Quick
SE Fuller - Voorburg
T Mamesh - Voorburg
TV Weber - Voorburg
MW Wilson - Marabella
I Markus - Mayaro
AAA Collins - Port of Spain
TJ Demeza - Port of Spain
JE Stedman - Port of Spain
GKK Dobson - San Fernando
DA Kearsley - San Fernando
SA Bennett - San Fernando
NS Hoy - San Fernando
MW DeSilva - Toco
SC Popat - Atlanta
BC Cunningham - Atlanta
PE Young - Indiana
AP Chaulk - Indiana
JR Gray - New York
RJ Dauth - New York
DP Tucker - Texas
MJC Currie - Texas
A Crampton - Texas
H Moerk - Yorkshire
NS Pickup - Essex
DM Kennett - Essex
MJ Robbins - Durham
BJ Goff - South Australia
S Bhatia - Victoria
A Cloete - Queensland
DJ Watt - Western Australia
SJ Fitzsimmons - New South Wales
KS Wright - Tasmania

Places still available:

Princes Town Pirates
1 player: 1 spinner

Port-of-Spain Porters
1 player: 1 batsman

Toco Flashes
1 players: 1 spinner

Mayaro Medusas
1 players: 1 spinner

New York
1 players: 1 pace bowler

Indiana
2 players: 1 pace bowler, 1 bowler (pace or spin)

Haag
1 players: 1 batsman

Amstel
2 players: 1 bowler, 1 allrounder

Excelsior'20
2 players: 2 batsmen

Hermes DVS

Surely I didn't over-cater...

Mister Wright

Very pleased to be back in the Green again for Tasmania. Hoping we can go a bit futher and be alive at the business end of the season this year.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
SE Fuller - Voorburg
T Mamesh - Voorburg
TV Weber - Voorburg

Excelsior'20
Hey Liam thanks for giving us a spot, i was wondering if it was possible to switch to Excelsior and play with my cus' Tharmi and take one of the batting spots at the club. There is three guys ATM at Voorburg, which is quite a lot and i don't want to take too many spots away from the young dutch kids at Voorburg. I gather i wont get much of a chance to keep their cus they have a former Dutch International keeper as captain, but that ok if i get to open the batting. What do you think, is it possible to change or are we locked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.