• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'I got signed!!!' Thread

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
I was jst wondering, whos gonna front up the cost of that beautiful frame?

Ronchi? :D

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Happy to be in The Big Apple. Got a roommate called Joe. But he prefers to be called Joey. Fierce competiton between me and Chaulkie for the Mitts

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
Will these matches that we're involved in replicate the schedule of the current Australian season or will it be separate?
That may be used as a guide.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Jamee999 said:
Happy to be in The Big Apple. Got a roommate called Joe. But he prefers to be called Joey. Fierce competiton between me and Chaulkie for the Mitts
NY already have an exceptional wicketkeeper, SR Khan. However he averages 16.98 with the bat, so one of you may put him out a job.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
No harder time than you are having with the weekly wrap.
its been a busy time lately sorry kyle, and now im simming cup, academy and wcc i doubt theres gonna be much time for it....
anyway lets keep this talk to CWxi....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Happy to be in Atlanta.T&T was nice last season but now i'm ready for a different challenge.