• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very happy with my bowling form, 9 wickets is a great return. Wish I could find some form with the bat though, 49 and 18 is hardly pushing for my selection.

cricketboy29

International Regular
First match was a tad embarrasing..but the second match, we deifintely picked it up. Winning after following on, I quite like that:D

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Some disappointing results for the Jets, really starting to fall off the pace, need to start picking up from more wins.

On personally note im quite happy to get past 150 wickets for the season. Hopefully now i've got over that hurdle i'll start to get more 5fer and 10fer. My bowling been quite average since i reached 140 odd.

PY

International Coach
Woo, a century in a Panthers victory. Can't complain with that, we might not grab the spoon then! :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Did not take well to being smacked by nobodies. :D Beautiful people at the Darters. Watt, Kennett, Ritchie and Comley all bowled well, and then the Daves, Volavola and Ritchie again carved up the batting. Awesome to take three catches as well. Davistow for life.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Back to my typically aggressive self with the batting, 142 of 143. Loving it, 5 wickets in the game too, thats a really good result for Davistow and myself.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Dire outing.

I expect Gaurav to be given ten extra laps for running me out. (What do you mean, "I'm supposed to ground my bat"?)