• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is there any chance of me getting more of a bowl in the longer version of the game? As I said before, there's really not much point in having players that dont actually exist bowl when you players that have registered as allrounders playing... Perhaps its not possible under the sim (Im not even sure which sim is used for the longer version in Grade Cricket..), in which case I'd understand.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Prince EWS said:
Is there any chance of me getting more of a bowl in the longer version of the game? As I said before, there's really not much point in having players that dont actually exist bowl when you players that have registered as allrounders playing... Perhaps its not possible under the sim (Im not even sure which sim is used for the longer version in Grade Cricket..), in which case I'd understand.
Thanks for pointing it out. You'll probably open the bowling, mind. :laugh:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cloete said:
Any reason I didn't play, despite Blue having the bye? :(
Cos this was the round from three days ago (if that made any sense) and not the round after Liam simmed today. Both you and Nath will play whenever David sims the next round.

David

International 12th Man
Much drama was had, and no reports. You'd think I'd learn to do things earlier.

The matches

Davistow vs Gofftown
Stedingham vs Nixonstown
Pickford vs Twybridge
Garven Island vs Greater Robbham
Campsfield vs Edfield

Stand out performances from Demeza, Dwyer, Langley, Clancroft, Young, Das, Mitchell, Mitchell, Gooljar.

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
One-day stats.

(note that these are affected by one round being simmed without the stats database, a double simming of matches, and probably some other nasty bugs.)

Attachments

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice hit out there, with a not out from number 8, a few wickets and a win. Pickford should be safe from the wooden spoon now.

cricketboy29

International Regular
I hope Dave's been taking note of the perfomances Ive had over the last few games. Some pretty good ones there, In my opinion :p

Last edited: