• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

cricketboy29

International Regular
alternative said:
I reckon its time for Robbins to retire. afterall he is 27 :p
Altoz, mate...even before you get to Robbins, who is international standard..You've got to get through me first, who was on the top 10 od bowlers list last season, then bennett who was once in the reckoning for a world cup spot, and can open the batting.

Then only will you get a crack at trying to replace Robbins..so get in line, son...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
cricketboy29 said:
Altoz, mate...even before you get to Robbins, who is international standard..You've got to get through me first, who was on the top 10 od bowlers list last season, then bennett who was once in the reckoning for a world cup spot, and can open the batting.

Then only will you get a crack at trying to replace Robbins..so get in line, son...
:laugh: Nayak. Laying down the law.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
There's too many freaking all-rounders. Pick a dicipline, and stick with it. All-rounders in CW Cricket are wusses.
Tbf to the allrounders at Reds, Robbins is more a Collingwood type player and I don't have a FC 50 - how can people still call me an allrounder? That leaves 3 allrounders in a squad of 17

cricketboy29

International Regular
You can't really call me an allrounder either..only two FC 50's and a highest od score of 29...

Look at Bennett in OD though...13 fifties and 1 hundred..

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hello everyone. ZR Ritchie reporting for duty, I have been drafted into this squad as one of the rookies this season and am very much looking forward to being involved in the Development League. I'm hoping to have fun and make the playing XI at some stage.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome, Ritchie (I'm guessing it's Zach?). Good to have you on board and I'm sure you'll have fun and, hopefully, have a run in the 1st XI. So are you a batsman? Bowler? Allrounder?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
Welcome, Ritchie (I'm guessing it's Zach?). Good to have you on board and I'm sure you'll have fun and, hopefully, have a run in the 1st XI. So are you a batsman? Bowler? Allrounder?
He's a batsman who bowls.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quite right Jamee, I am a batsman who occasionally turns the arm over with some off spinnerse. Usually bat around at 4 or 5.