• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Hoggy31

International Captain
I believe we had a bet Mr. Bennett, the bet being if I score more FC runs than you, you will then have to change your avatar to Brad Hogg for a month. Is this not correct Mr. Bennett?

Code:
N.A. Borcich              14    24    5     [B]197[/B]  10.37  23     0    0    6   0
S.A. Bennett              13    21    2     [B]165[/B]   8.68  44*    0    0   11   0

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Hoggy31 said:
I believe we had a bet Mr. Bennett, the bet being if I score more FC runs than you, you will then have to change your avatar to Brad Hogg for a month. Is this not correct Mr. Bennett?

Code:
N.A. Borcich              14    24    5     [B]197[/B]  10.37  23     0    0    6   0
S.A. Bennett              13    21    2     [B]165[/B]   8.68  44*    0    0   11   0
********. Thought you'd forgot. I'll do it when I get home.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Single digit IMO, anything else lacks tact.

And please change the CW Bar writing so it doesn't look like "subway"!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Yeah, well got a bit on with work, but i'll get something sorted out by the weekend.

*group sigh*
Would "the weekend" be "the last weekend in September"?