• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
cant understand why I am not even featuring in the reserves? Do you think my form is way bad than others....? dont think so.... :)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I have one doubt.

If a RED player is playing grade cricket, cant he be chosen for REDS for any match for all season? I dont know why I am not being selected for any match! Should I stop playing grade cricket inorder for me to get chosen? pretty confused!

Normally at this point of the season, I used to get atleast 1 match to play for REDS. But unfortunately I am not being picked even in the reserves this season.8-)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
If a RED player is playing grade cricket, cant he be chosen for REDS for any match for all season? I dont know why I am not being selected for any match! Should I stop playing grade cricket inorder for me to get chosen? pretty confused!
No, you should not stop. Any player is available for selection, and will only play grade cricket if he is not selected in the eleven on a match day.

Normally at this point of the season, I used to get atleast 1 match to play for REDS. But unfortunately I am not being picked even in the reserves this season.8-)
Our squad is made up of 19 players. Everyone wants to play. There's 11 in a team, and some are better than the others. Some patience, please.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Clone everyone/give them sons, give them opposite stats (i.e. father is batsman means son is a bowler) so we can have ten teams.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Why isn't everyone carrying a CW Reds tag in their signature ? We need more energetic participation guys.

I still cant tell team mates on the forum. Not good :@

luffy

International Captain
Why isn't everyone carrying a CW Reds tag in their signature ? We need more energetic participation guys.

I still cant tell team mates on the forum. Not good :@
I personally don't want to be associated with a team (and myself) that seemingly can't do anything...

David

International 12th Man
We sure can lose. Style.

Pretty dire tbh.

C'arn REDS, pull yourselves together, wins are just a stone's throw away.