• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a win!! :D

Bennett, what a legend!!!! That's easily our best team bowling effort all season, and it's no coincidence that we finally managed to scrape out a win from it.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Pretty poor display with bat and ball there.

Geraint Jones scoring 200 opening the batting? **** off.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I was embarrassed for you guys.
Indeed, Even though it was a draw, was our worst performance this season in FC.

Meanwhile, whats the status with the database in regards to outputting stats? Would be interested to see how bad my bowling average is at the moment.

David

International 12th Man
Do my eyes deceive me? A Victory?

Love Bennett getting wickets, so gun, and makes for a confusing scorecard when I'm in the wicket mix.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Bout time haha... Good to see the bowling fire, and although the batting didn't dominate we did what needed to be done.

Well done all roun boys!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Clearly the better side in that contest. Bowling still a bit of a worry.

Good work by BK Ennett for the Reds aswell. :)

luffy

International Captain
:surprise:.

How much longer do i still have on the sideline?

Seriously considering going on a bender after a win, :ph34r:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Up to date FC table:

Code:
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Black	11	5	2	4	0	42	30	158
Blue	11	5	2	4	0	35	30	151
Colts	11	5	2	4	0	34	27	147
Green	11	2	6	3	0	25	27	92
Red	11	2	5	4	0	15	27	86
Masters would be on 118 points.

Of the 20 matches ending in victory, the winning team batted first 7 times and won by batted second 13 times. There has been 11 drawn results.