• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Rookies Thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
S Young
JJD Heads
R Malone
G Sriram
S Reddy
JA Law
JP Gonzalez
L Tyson
MJ Johns
BJ Taylor

No teams may talk to the rookies officially until the CWBCC gives word.
The main intention of this thread at this stage is to stir some activity with the rookies and let them know that they haven't been forgotten.

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Interested in seeing how many teams are interested in me, tbh.

Though foremost in my mind is a particular team that's short of players, where I have more of a chance of regular game time.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Stats and contact addresses (though a fair few didn't supply one when they signed up, IIRC) will be posted soon. In a couple of days, it should be fine to start negotiations with rookies, though teams below the 15 minimum will be the ones allowed to do so at the outset.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Also, captains should know that any player options will be exhausted by the time rookies are allowed to be signed. That is, sophomore players must be signed before the start of rookie signings, otherwise they are free agents and open game.

Rookie signing won't begin for at least 48 hours.

Gonzo

Cricket Spectator
Stats and contact addresses (though a fair few didn't supply one when they signed up, IIRC) will be posted soon. In a couple of days, it should be fine to start negotiations with rookies, though teams below the 15 minimum will be the ones allowed to do so at the outset.
Okay, my bad. :laugh:

matt260989@ hotmail.com

LukeTyson

Cricket Spectator
If I'm one of them just tell me and I will post it up.