• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Can't see why we wouldn't take HDS. We've got a lot of seamers, but Fox and Su are likely to go inactive soon so I can't hurt to have someone who's active around the other forums.

I'll let Chaulk make the final decision, as he's essentially in charge at the moment.

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
Can't see why we wouldn't take HDS. We've got a lot of seamers, but Fox and Su are likely to go inactive soon so I can't hurt to have someone who's active around the other forums.

I'll let Chaulk make the final decision, as he's essentially in charge at the moment.
<<<<<<<<WHOOOOOSH>>>>>>>> we'll pick him up if he remains active enough and starts well in grade he should be debuting soon.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No point in stalling any longer. Davis goes to Black.
Haha. Unlucky black! You have my overwhelming 'personality' to deal with now. I may start doing some 'Jesse Ryder' style press-releases without having played a game... just to put the cat amongst the pigeons, you under stand ;)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i like it, go ahead make our day
I probably need something to rark me up first.... Heath's morale is currently at a high level after being picked up from club cricket to be associated with such a big cricketing name as 'Black'. Everything's coming up roses for Heath at the moment. Heath's morale is incredibly fragile though, so happy today could be a 'Messy Jesse' tomorrow.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Name: Liam A. Howgate
Forum name: Pup Clarke
RHB middle order/LB
Batting average: 36
Bowling average: 30
Bowling economy: 3
Fielding: 18

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Which team is up?
Think rookies will be signed in a pool at the start of next season, when we know how many have been culled due to inactivity.

Anyway, another signup!

Name: Stefano Quaino
Forum name: Stefano
LHB middle order/RMF
Batting average: 28
Bowling average: 39
Bowling economy: 4
Fielding: 18

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I would like to play in this game. Just tell me what I have to do...
Well, at present there's not much to do because there's not any games played - the league is currently in breaks between seasons. The best players are playing international cricket though, against West Indies.

I can send out an email to you when the new season starts, if you like.

Also, in case you haven't read it yet, see the FAQ

Last edited: