• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
And this is what annoys me about us Colts: we can clearly win against any opposition... we just dont, for some reason. Luckily, we're playing some really good FC cricket at the moment, and with any luck we might just be in with a shot at the finals.
Dont dip those heads, let's keep it up and hopefully walk away with some silverwear!

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm a little upset it wasnt posted in the colts thread that I was dropped, would have been nice to know before I find myself missing from the scorecards.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Sorry guys, life has been manic lately so I've not had much time to say much. Usually I'd be a lot more active.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
We got to get to the finals and make a quick win! Any team here still yet to win a cup? In either form, or not in one form?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Dizzy #4 said:
We got to get to the finals and make a quick win! Any team here still yet to win a cup? In either form, or not in one form?
Colts haven't won either, obviously, and I'm not sure on the others but I imagine one or two of them haven't won either OD or FC leagues. 'tis a young league, after all, and all the sides are even younger.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
They had colours for quite a few seasons now so i would be surprised if we didn't win something back in the day. Im remember seeing a scorecard of us in the OD final a few seasons back, so we could have won the league that season and lost the final.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
They had colours for quite a few seasons now so i would be surprised if we didn't win something back in the day. Im remember seeing a scorecard of us in the OD final a few seasons back, so we could have won the league that season and lost the final.
Yeah, it just wouldnt surprise me if you had.
Now all we need to do is knock up a trophy too!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
AUST_HiTMaN said:
IIRC I believe Rob is correct. We made that 1D farce, but did so by finishing 2nd I believe.

Hakon?
Last 3 seasons:

Season 9:

MR Trophy Champion: Blue
MR Trophy: Green
CdG Trophy Champion: Blue
CdG Trophy: Green

Season 8:

MR Trophy Champion: Green
MR Trophy: Black
CdG Trophy Champion: Green
CdG Trophy: Green

Season 7:

MR Champion: Blue
MR Trophy: Blue
CdG Champion: Black
CdG Trophy: Black
25Smash Champion: Blue
25Smash Final: Green

Blue has the most league titles, Green the most trophies.

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sad to lose that match, but pleased with my performance..But I'd rather we won the match, and i have two golden ducks...:(