• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPA Season 8 Awards

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done to the winners, Simon and Blewy and of course everyone who was nominated. Good luck to the bowlers aswell, I think this is very similar to the FC batsmen votes.. 1 is obvious, 2 is obvious, 3 is fairly straightforward... :p

Hoggy31

International Captain
Congratulations to Simon and Blewy on there awards and all who were nominated.

and It's an honour to be nominated for the 1d bowling award amongst those names.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hoggy31 said:
Congratulations to Simon and Blewy on there awards and all who were nominated.

and It's an honour to be nominated for the 1d bowling award amongst those names.
you had one of the best econ. rates mate, well done :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Slats4ever said:
tbh a little bit dissapointed not to have won the 5 day batting award...
i need a Smiley there JUST to make sure you were being sarcastic...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Slats4ever said:
tbh a little bit dissapointed not to have won the 5 day batting award...

yeah, im sure it was closei reakon you might have a chance next season, if you score some runs that is :p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to Simon & Blewy on their awards, richly deserved.

Congrats to all nominated on the bowling side, but these nominations show that it wasn't a good year for us spinners, we need to work hard in the off season to ensure that we have some representation in the nominations next year!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
congrats to blewy and si for taking out the awards, disappointed to have not taken out the one day award but well done to everyone nominated and the winner, also well done to all the bowlers nominated and good luck....

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done Mr. Demeza on the nomination :thumbsup:, up against some strong competition though. Interestingly no spinners get a mention this season.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
WOW, what an honour...

Im extremely pleased to win this award, and i would like to thank all who voted for me...
It makes things alot easier when your playing in a great side..
A big thanks to my Green team-mates, we had a top year. Also a special thanks to Bugs, we had our own little rivalry this season pushing each other all the way, it really helped us both.

Congrats to Simon on the 4D award, clear cut choice really...

Once again cheers!!

bryce

International Regular
quite strange how i wasn't nominated for the 5D bowling award since it says they were picked from the best statistical performers and IIRC i finished with 70 odd wickets @ 22 - doesn't bother me at all though because i know i wouldn't win the award