• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee, Rob and Myself all amassing big numbers this season, extradinary to think that just between the 3 of us there was 18 centuries i think. Not a bad conversion rate. Also annoyed i missed that FC game during the year, could've crack 2000 runs, will have to wait till the final for that now.

Whats the record for one season? Is Jamee close?
Yeah great to see - top notch all round.

Was in pretty good form before the injury but just turned to **** after. Maybe just FC though, I think I finished the season with 3 consecutive OD centuries :huh:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Been a bizarre bowling season. Two 100+ takers and Amir nearly getting there, but we all went at over 4 an over (you two at over 5 :p). Pitches seem slightly schizophrenic at times, between unplayable to roads in one match.
Absolutely lost the plot past my 13th match. Had 76 wickets at that point. Bizarre.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Think my last few games might've blown out my OD average, but pretty happy with that really. Best season in OD cricket by far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah but he was only talking about this season. Obviously overall that innings gives me the edge :ph34r: