• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

27th Match - England v Sri Lanka

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
True story, Australia is responsible for more new English words in the last hundred years than any other English speaking nation. Now I know that because me mate told me.

And Sri Lanka are performing only slightly worse than I thought they would. This is worse than my performance in bed last night.

Stapel

International Regular
Why is England the only team that seems to always have foreign players? Seems to be I don't recall an English team that didn't?

Stokes, Archer and Morgan playing definitely an unfair advantage...won't matter though once SL win tonight :)
As rotten a country England is to live in, people from all over their former Empire choose to live there! Just tells you what hell holes these must be!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As rotten a country England is to live in, people from all over their former Empire choose to live there! Just tells you what hell holes these must be!
I think this is unfair. Look at the **** holes in India, yet very few English players are from there

Burgey

Fmd if immigration gives you all these blokes over the years who otherwise wouldn’t have got a game, it’s awesome isn’t it?

Do you want to see Devon Malcolm take 9 fer at the Oval or have him playing for the Leeward Islands and never playing a test? Do you want Tony Greig exiled and never heard of, or see him take a ton off Lillee and Thomson at the Gabba?

Come on mate, this **** is wonderful. It wants embracing not lambasting

As I said for years, bag their terrible hygiene and the fact the climate renders them effeminate and physically inferior, not the fact England has embraced its multicultural population. I’ve been out with Corrin on the piss and can confirm the English are swine, but they’re good at heart at times. Give them that.

Fmd what a night. Absolute ball tearer. Cost me over a grand in lap dances. WAC he is.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
You're asking an Australian man not to be racist. That's like asking the Sun not to radiate heat.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Btw Burgey, I worked for British Aerospace for 6 years and have great mates from UK, just against the ring-ins that claim to be English :)

Burgey

You're asking an Australian man not to be racist. That's like asking the Sun not to radiate heat.
You e been a brain dead **** since you first posted here so why don’t you literally curl up in a corner and die a slow and painful death? Honestly this is as bad as I’ve read here in 12 years. Wtf is wrong with you?

91Jmay

International Coach
You e been a brain dead **** since you first posted here so why don’t you literally curl up in a corner and die a slow and painful death? Honestly this is as bad as I’ve read here in 12 years. Wtf is wrong with you?
Classic Burgey, loves to dish out insults but has skin as thin as cigarette paper. Pathetic excuse for a bloke.

Burgey

Btw Burgey, I worked for British Aerospace for 6 years and have great mates from UK, just against the ring-ins that claim to be English :)
Some of my best mates are.

You’re a good fella mate but I just reckon this **** needs to be left out*

*ubless Archer takes Ashes wickets in which case I will pile on

Burgey

Classic Burgey, loves to dish out insults but has skin as thin as cigarette paper. Pathetic excuse for a bloke.
This is **** posting. Have literally defended England’s multicultural cricket history and you resort to saying all Australians are racist in the midst of it. Fmd what’s wrong with you?