• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vote for Player of the Chairman's Trophy!

Who do you pick as the player of the tournament?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DNT Zoysa : 13 wickets @ 20.3; Econ- 4.3; BB- 4/37

MS Atapattu : 297 runs @ 42.4; SR: 88; 3x50; HS- 76

Bugssy : 165 runs @ 23.6; SR: 73; 2x50; HS- 75; 9 wickets @ 27.1; Econ-4.4

Marc71178 : 132 runs @ 33; SR: 76; 1x50; HS- 62; 1/118; Econ- 5.1

KS Lokuarachchi : 13 wickets @ 18.4; Econ-4.2; BB- 4/45

Blewy : 251 runs @ 50.2; SR: 85; 2x50, 1x100; HS- 101*

WPUJC Vaas : 13 wickets @ 23.5; Econ- 5.2; BB- 3/25

Cloete : 349 runs @ 49.9; SR: 81; 3x50; HS- 97; 0/47; Econ- 3.9

Rich_2001 : 284 runs @ 47.3; SR: 96; 2x50, 1x100; HS- 104

The Man of the Series will be picked by a combination of Man of the Match Awards (2 points each) and fan voting. Qualification for a nomination is a Man of the Match Award or an outstanding series haul.

Mr Mxyzptlk

If you genuinely think you were the best in the tournament. :)

Please no voting on the basis of colour (club... not skin).

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't go past Cloete. Sheer weight of runs, and especially his performance in the final is the reason for my vote.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Bugssy for me, He allowed us to play that extra Bat, because of his bowling...

Simon

blewys ton in the final at blistering speed was enough to convince me, plus im trying to get on the good side of the skipper with a test squad about to be named....

Cloete

International Captain
Personally it's good to see myself get runs in ODI's, and I was jut generally happy with my consistency.

I did, somewhat ashamedly, vote for myself. I did it because I feel over teh finals I was probably the most consistent batsman, and I did hit the most number of runs. Blewy was definitely up there, but he didn't do enough in the other two finals IMO.

But it's a tough one.. I guess I shouldn't have voted for myself. In fact I shouldn't have voted... so that can be taken down if you want Liam. I don't like commenting on tehse sorts of things lol...

Simon

yeh you do, dont try and sound humble, it doesnt sound right :p
i dont think anyone should feel bad about voting for themselves if they realistically think they were the best...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I voted Cloete. Batting was solid throughout the competition, and his part timers helped steady the ship after some bloke called Dave gave away 38 runs in 5 overs :P

But in all seriousness, he was consistant at a high standard throughout the tournament, credit to him for that.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Paid The Umpire said:
Interesting that no "Non- CricketWeb" player got any votes so far!
But CW won, therefore they played better, therefore a CW player should win it as they played better(and don't even try saying all of CW's victories were flukes...)

Status
Not open for further replies.