• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in CWLand

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mister Wright said:
I'm available if the selectors want me.

Career best form and regained my passion for the game after considering retirement.
Why the change of heart since the last time the Zimboks toured?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
I doubt i would ever make a One Day Squad, but in case we ever play Test in the future im avaliable for selection.

I can understand if people have problems with the leaders of Zimbabwe. But we are not playing them, we are playing the cricketers, who would just want to play some form of professional cricket to better themselves.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
chanches are slim, but I may aswell say I am available, and have no problems with it whatsoever.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
new_age_ar said:
I doubt i would ever make a One Day Squad, but in case we ever play Test in the future im avaliable for selection.

I can understand if people have problems with the leaders of Zimbabwe. But we are not playing them, we are playing the cricketers, who would just want to play some form of professional cricket to better themselves.
What's your take on the Gleneagles Agreement?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im there!!!

Could be an interesting series leading a few young guys... (providing im selected to lead of course :p )

cbuts

International Debutant
think nexttime this type of thing happens, it may be easier for players to state that they are unavalible rather than stating if youare

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm available, if there are tests (probably not?). Not like I'd get picked for ODI's though.