• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC announces Off Season Tours

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Any news on the opposition for the under 19s in Europe? Are we playing counties or minor nations, or a bit of both?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Jungle Jumbo said:
Any news on the opposition for the under 19s in Europe? Are we playing counties or minor nations, or a bit of both?
The Vatican U-19s! If they even have eleven people under the age of 19 in the Vatican :S I'll say nought about choir boys...

I suspect "D4n13L +oWn5" won't be going near the "cR1ck3tWEb 3lEVEn" until he can find "4m" at the "F< & 0D 13\/31z"... or something.

Looks like a great lineup of series. Looking forward to all of them!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
The Vatican U-19s! If they even have eleven people under the age of 19 in the Vatican :S I'll say nought about choir boys...

I suspect "D4n13L +oWn5" won't be going near the "cR1ck3tWEb 3lEVEn" until he can find "4m" at the "F< & 0D 13\/31z"... or something.

I have similar suspicions regarding "R0b3r+ D4u+|-|"

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:

When do we get a shot at the future pope? :D

Anyway, can't wait for the WC!

cbuts

International Debutant
rezlly looking forward to the world cup, cant beleive thres one again, seems like only the other day we were in the last one

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
Do you want me to schedule and group the World Cup like I did the CT, Liam?
That would be lovely. Notify me when you're done or I'll catch you online.

Alternatively, you can notify the Norwayese one.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That would be lovely. Notify me when you're done or I'll catch you online.

Alternatively, you can notify the Norwayese one.
Any thoughts on the venue?

Aus and NZ?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
The three test series against Australia will be huge for us along with the World Cup. Holland should be....interesting.

Any thoughts on the venue?

Aus and NZ?
Aus, NZ and CW. After our geographical location was set a while back as off the West Australian coast?