• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC Broadcast Network (Champions Trophy)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nathan Hoy 2 wickets away from 50 ODI wickets.
If he gets it today, he'll be tied with Ian Bishop, Saqlain Mushtaq and Geoff Allott for 6th fastest to the milestone.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
Who's the fastest CWLander to 50, Liam?

Great stuff by Nath & Nath!
Well only Pickup and Camps have crossed 50 ODI wickets thus far, with John "Eddie" Sanders finishing at 49. I suspect Pickup got there faster than I did. Not sure how quickly that was though. I'll have to research that later. Someone remind me please.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mad, Nathan is a solid name. Excellent stuff by Markus and Goff, screw the crowd, I enjoyed it. :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Camps ridiculously good, Pickup with another wicket. Poor Zimbabwe, go out smashing.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Congrats guys! Comprehensive win. Great performances from Fuller, Goff, Hoy, Patrick, Robbins and Pickup :) Camps bowled tight as well and Halsey = unlucky?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Great bowling effort here, let's clean up before the 50 overs are completed.

EDIT: Just managed it. :) Good stuff, all round!

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Commentator = harsh? Though the extras comment is fair enough, too wayward from myself. Great, enjoyable match, starting to feel like I belong in the squad. :D We really dominated, Neil is a rock.