• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Training Camp (West Indies Tour)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Well as you guys know i came to the camp late but i felt like i could perform better if i was there a bit longer. Getting to know the more experienced player was one of the better things like the way they go about their cricket, how profesional they are and learning off them.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Håkon Mørk

Think I had a thoroughly decent training session - would have liked some more man-to-man interaction with the coach, but overall I got a lot out of the nets, I feel I'm batting fluidly and keeping things clean behind the sticks, and I think I'm very well prepared for taking on the West Indies.

bryce

International Regular
Bryce Cunningham

Obviusly i'm not thrilled with the fitness results but I'm hoping to improve on that and I find it does not affect the amount of overs I can bowl. I was happy with my accuracy with the ball which I see as my stronger suit & feel the wickets are just around the corner. It was also quite pleasing to find a little bit of form with the bat hitting 33 in the final warm-up match. Overall I thouroughly enjoyed the training camp under coach Argawal.