• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket Web XI in the West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
:ph34r: Must be that good form for Yorkshire...
Hate to crush your dreams, but the intern responsible for that omission has been fired.

Ash is on his way.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
:laugh:

A Møøse once bit my sister...

No realli! She was Karving her initials øn the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law -an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Hate to crush your dreams, but the intern responsible for that omission has been fired.

Ash is on his way.
Do you enjoy firing interns? Seems they get fired an awful lot.

David

International 12th Man
steds said:
You just can't get the cheap labour these days, Ping.
Ahhh, I suppose if you're going to pay top dollar, they may as well be competent.

bryce

International Regular
I'm also very happy to be picked in the ODI team for my first time:) Thanks selectors.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
It's great to be selected in the ODI team. Hopefully I'll be able to produce if called upon to repay the selectors' faith.

cbuts

International Debutant
i think daves decision is actually very serioues. we cant afford for players to pull out because they want to play for a contract, or because they dont liek someone invovled in the team . i do belive that this decision should not gounpunished - if infact that is the real reason

Blaze

Banned
I can't believe I missed selection. Unforgivable stuff.

Would there be an option avaliable to me to turn my back on Cricket Web and play for Canada at the world cup?

Cloete

International Captain
Pretty happy to be selected. Bit disappointed not to finish my time for Queensland as I must admit, I'm still not entirely convinced as to how productive this camp will be... We'll see.

Congrats to everyone else who made it. Few surprising picsk though and a few I don't agree with. ;)

Best of luck to all, though!

dinu23

International Debutant
can't believe I made it, since there's lot of competition for the OD team. anyways, hope I can prove my worth to the team.