• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW 'A' in the Caribbean

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I thought Garven would have been captain or something but anyway good luck to the captains and the team overall. We'll definitely pose a challenge.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
I thought Garven would have been captain or something
nah time to give the new kid a chance to show us what hes got. He did lead Blue for the majority of the season very well apparently.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Happy to have made the team but by the looks of it there are alot of allrounders in the squad so im not sure i'll be playing much. Hopefully we can have a strong tour.

roseboy64

age_master said:
nah time to give the new kid a chance to show us what hes got. He did lead Blue for the majority of the season very well apparently.
Hope he's got a lot.

Don

State Vice-Captain
stoked to be in the a team again. liam why cudnt this tour be around carnival time.
oh and tharmi as u are the second keeper u need an animal to be ur personal mascot thingy like me and llamas.any keeper whu gets named in the a tour from now on needs one.

dinu23

International Debutant
OMG! can't believe i made the squad. congrats to Sean, Nath and everyone selected.
i've always wanted to visit the carribian islands. By the way where did Bob Marley live? i'd love to visit his home town.

roseboy64

dinu23 said:
OMG! can't believe i made the squad. congrats to Sean, Nath and everyone selected.
i've always wanted to visit the carribian islands. By the way where did Bob Marley live? i'd love to visit his home town.
Jamaica. His home town is Trench Town but you don't want to go there. Trust me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Awesome. Great squad, honoured to be vice-captain under Sean. Should be a great tour, hopefully we can get a lot of experience overseas and apply it back home. Huge Blue contingent, which should mean we won`t lose often...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I'd be pretty devo if I was Garven. I mean, he's official captain of Green, Fuller and Patrick aren't even captains of their teams.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Garven's also a selector.. would be a bit suss if he mysteriously got all these appointments and the like :D