• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BanglaCricket XI v CricketWeb XI

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
James90 said:
How it came about was that one guy "vv_sunil" was so ****ed off about Bangladesh's performance that he said that a group from the forum would perform better than Bangladesh.
haha nice.

and I admire your loyalty to CW in your previous post. May you stay true to the CWXI and be placed alongside me in Blue =) =)

Loony BoB

International Captain
I don't get what anyone has done that's worth getting fussed over. So they're simulating just like we are. Nothing bad about that. So they beat Sri Lanka. Good for them, surely?

We'll be playing 'em and we'll be raising money for those in need and that's all that matters, so let's just have fun instead of criticising their progress or realism or whatever. :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
gee thanks for leaving m out of the side.................
Bugs, you're a great OD player and you don't need to to be played in those essentialy "trial" matches.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
But the people wanting to go to the game, will want to see Bugs, and therefore they wouldn't get as much money to the people in need

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Stop worrying about them having to Beat S.L..

Lets worry about not scoring anything less than a 50 or a 100.. im sure we are capable of beating them :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
Bugs, you're a great OD player and you don't need to to be played in those essentialy "trial" matches.

hey i would prefer to play but hey i will watch and run the waters and gatorades with new golves for you guys,,, and hey after my fc season with nsw averaging over 60 i will pushing for a test spot i hope lol..........

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
bugssy said:
hey i would prefer to play but hey i will watch and run the waters and gatorades with new golves for you guys,,, and hey after my fc season with nsw averaging over 60 i will pushing for a test spot i hope lol..........
It's not even the team, it's just whoever Jamee thinks should play, so I wouldn't be too worried!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Sponsors

All money is in Australian dollars.

General Motors will donate $25,000 for every FOUR hit and $50,000 for each SIX.
Kookaburra will donate player uniforms and the playing balls.
Puma will donate the boxer shorts and any spandex required.
3Mobile will donate $3,000 for every time 3 runs is scored off a delivery.
Carib will donate $2,000 for each wicket taken.
Virgin will donate $1 million for every hundred scored or 5-wicket haul taken.
Virgin will also donate $500,000 for each half-century and 4-wicket haul.
Maybelline will donate $2 for each duck registered.

The CW Bar will be contacted as to donations for each run scored. That deal will be announced when secured.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I still think I'm deserving of an OD shot given my form last year. I'm always ignored int his form of the game.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Should your skipper deem you worthy.
he might not even be in the team... :wacko:

Nath Patrick will sponsor:

$10 for every run Neil scores. good luck mate.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The CW Bar will be contacted as to donations for each run scored. That deal will be announced when secured.
Chef de Groot has offered to do the catering, and will donate $1000 for every patron he doesn't kill.