• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richard Dickinson Checks In

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Richard, Do you have MSN? I would like to interview you for CW Cricket Weekly on your recent appointment as coach.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yep, t'would be a pleasure. :)
RJED2@AOL.com

(Cud'ja please reply - without a quote - to this, so I know when you've got my address, then I can delete this post to stop prying-nosy-parkers getting their eyes on it. Thankx)

Sudeep

International Captain
Richard said:

(Cud'ja please reply - without a quote - to this, so I know when you've got my address, then I can delete this post to stop prying-nosy-parkers getting their eyes on it. Thankx)
Can I add you?

DJellett

International Debutant
Richard said:
RJED2@AOL.com

Too Late, Nikhil's already seen it. You can't avoid him now :p

Sudeep

International Captain
NikhilN said:
your msn is @aol.com...the f8ck!?
Yes. It's possible. If you don't remember, Jamee, who exposed you - his MSN used to be Yahoo! e-mail address.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
DJellett said:
Too Late, Nikhil's already seen it. You can't avoid him now :p
Ah, well... just have to hope for the best, eh? :lol:
Seriously - all players, please do add me - anyone else, feel free, I don't mind at all.