• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Player Availability* - Urgent Read!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All players who will not be eligible for ODI selection in the series against Zimbabwe, please state your name here.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
yeah i don't really understand what the political problems are cos I'm a dumb b*astard.

if the CW XI wants me I'll play.

sorry i just realised you were only sposed to be posting here if u didn't intend on playing... oops

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I won't be available. Wouldn't be selected unless the selectors were seriously drunk, but still I'm making this stance. Dunno why. :D

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
In the event of this sim being made as realistic as possible, i will be joining the others in withdrawing from consideration for the Squad to take on Zimbabwe. The stance that have been taken against NikhilN (And rightly so in my opinion) shows that tha CW is to be run as a realistic organisation, which would be affected by political tensions such as the current state in Zimbabwe and the on going unrest in parts of the sub continent. The safety of CW players should always come first in the consideration to upcomming tours.

That being said, i didn't have a chance in hell of getting anywhere near a CW 'A' team let alone the top squad. This is just an indication of where i stand on this.

Loony BoB

International Captain
thewizard1o1 said:
In the event of this sim being made as realistic as possible, i will be joining the others in withdrawing from consideration for the Squad to take on Zimbabwe. The stance that have been taken against NikhilN (And rightly so in my opinion) shows that tha CW is to be run as a realistic organisation, which would be affected by political tensions such as the current state in Zimbabwe and the on going unrest in parts of the sub continent. The safety of CW players should always come first in the consideration to upcomming tours.

That being said, i didn't have a chance in hell of getting anywhere near a CW 'A' team let alone the top squad. This is just an indication of where i stand on this.
Ditto.

Andre

International Regular
I really do have to question the wisdom of the board in scheduling this tour. The Zimbabwe debacle has been going on for nearly 6 months now, surely they could have organised something else.

Why bother with this tour when it's only going to further spilt a divided player-board base?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
if CW wish to pick me on the strength of 2 25Smash games to date, then i make myself available
:p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
kears_falcon_9 said:
The bored did not organise it the ICC did. :)
Are you bored with ICC, too? :p

I've already been told I'm nowhere near the side, so I won't even bother posting anything.