• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
How many more rounds left? If more than few games let him get his suspension over and done with i reckon.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
How many more rounds left? If more than few games let him get his suspension over and done with i reckon.
Four rounds left, playing the Nomads next. Then the three big games against Dynamo, Central and Swell. Probably will just pick him, a win against Nomads makes things very hard for Swell. Might swap Trav and Paddy, as DM and MF though.

cpr

International Coach
Shocking, didnt even make the bench. Clearly the teamsheet wasnt altered from last week when i was injured. Dynamo need me ATM, i'm a creative genius ;)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Shocking, didnt even make the bench. Clearly the teamsheet wasnt altered from last week when i was injured. Dynamo need me ATM, i'm a creative genius ;)
Dynamo didnt submit a team so the one from the previous round was used. Unfortunate for you though

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Updated rosters in the team threads.

Post Round 16 Table, stats, injuries and suspensions are here

Captains, teamsheets in for Round 17 ASAP. Thanks

Round 17
Central United - Southern Dynamo
Island Swell - East Coast Fury
Northside Power - Nixontown Nomads

4 games to go.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Updated rosters in the team threads.

Post Round 16 Table, stats, injuries and suspensions are here

Captains, teamsheets in for Round 17 ASAP. Thanks

Round 17

4 games to go.

Reminder to captains

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Fair warning.

Im going to England tomorrow and will sim the games tonight.

Any teamsheets not received in next 4 hrs then the sheet from the previous round will be used with whatever changes for injuries and suspensions made.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Round 17

After Round 16

Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Northside_Power          16   11   5   0    41   13   28    38
2    Island_Swell             16    9   6   1    28   21    7    33
3    Central_United           16    7   3   6    32   28    4    24
4    Southern_Dynamo          16    3   5   8    15   19   -4    14
5    East_Coast_Fury          16    3   4   9    10   19   -9    13
6    Nixontown_Nomads         16    1   5  10     9   35  -26     8
In Round 17 Power look to get one hand on the Premiership trophy as they host an underperforming Nomads team.

The other teams will fight amongst themselves in the small hope of Power collapsing in the final weeks of the season.

Table, Team of the Week, Injuries, Suspensions and other Stats here

Attachments

Last edited: