• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Football Pre-season Cup Discussion and Results

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys just a note, todays games will probably be delayed until 2morrow as i have Baseball training tonight and wont get a chance to sim games cause im still waiting on a couple of team sheets...

Dydl

International Debutant
Blewy said:
Stephen Burke and Darren Dubb-Lynch have now served their suspension and are free to play in Central United's next fixture..
Great! I missed playing that game agains the Stallions.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
United and the Stallions vying for the reputation as CWLand's Leeds United.
Can't wait until you're proven wrong (about the United bit, Stallions are dire).

steds

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
Can't wait until you're proven wrong (about the United bit
3 reds in 2 games. I'm already proved right. Now, which one of you is Johnny Giles and which one Norman Hunter?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
So we got three reds in two games...so what?

England won a ODI once, doesn't mean they're good. Give us a season and if we keep up that rate, you can call us that.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
Hope you get showered with more suspensions knob 8-)
I might risk a red in order to have a hack at your leg if we come up against each other.